Alpha-1 was the first build, released on 25-09-2012, release notes were not part of the package.
There are a multitude of bugs, including, but not limited to:
- [Bug] Long Todo list interferes with building menu tooltips
- [Bug] Different prisoners on reload
- [Bug] Hiring while paused can exceed daily cost limit
- [Bug] Capacitors
- [Bug] Foundations placed at map edge cannot be built
- [Bug] MAC Version: Opens in small box in screen
- [Bug] Game stuck in bottom right hand corner of the screen on Mac
- [Bug] Game crashes after deleting a Holding Cell
- [Bug] Prisoners use holding cell to nap during free time
- [Bug] OS X Lion fullscreen/resolution broken
- [Bug] Sleeping doors
- [Bug] Prisoners go nude to walk through shower room.
- [Bug] Can't build because an area is Too Dangerous
- [Bug] Crashes after some runtime.
Alpha 1b was a Mac-only release, with some mac-specific bug fixes. It was released on 27-09-2012.
- OSX 10.6 problems not fixed
Released on 03 Oct 2012. Second attempt to fix the Mac OS X 10.6 problems.
- As of user reports the OS X 10.6 problem seems to be fixed.
- ↑ : http://forums.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/viewtopic.php?t=231
- ↑ : http://forums.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/viewtopic.php?t=599