Jump to navigation Jump to search
The first Alpha update fixes some bugs and adds gameplay elements. It was released on Oct 18th 2012.
Chris and Mark made a video to show the new stuff of the Alpha-2 update, check it out here.
- Deployment mode
- Intake options: When creating a new map there is an option called Continuous Intake
- "Enabled" behaves like Alpha-1, i.e. a semi-random number of prisoners arrive every day
- "Disabled" means prisoners only arrive when you have capacity to fit them in
- Max. 24 prisoners per day either way
- Newly created sandboxes have a Time Warp Factor, which governs the speed of the game clock.
- Large maps now "slow down" the game clock by 50% to give entities longer to get around.
- Medium maps slow down the game clock to 75%.
- Small maps run at 100%.
- The game now saves thumbnail PNGs when you save a level.
- These are displayed in the Loading / Saving screen when available
- Large Pipes can now be built under existing walls
- Fixed: Game now runs on MacOSX 10.6 or greater (issue with libcurl)
- Experimental Fix: Game should now run properly on Retina Mac screens
- It will default to fullscreen at the lower (non retina) resolution
- You can force Retina resolution (2x higher) in preferences.txt with screenW and screenH
- Fixed: Some needs should not be displayed to the user (e.g. need for a Weapon)
- Fixed: Prisoners will no longer sit on chairs or use any equipment in any Office
- Fixed: An issue where goods and Prisoners in a supply truck could be left behind on the road
- Fixed: Prisoners would sometimes become stationary zombies after being escorted from the deliveries zone (AiTargetSet flag not cleared)
- Fixed: Room type was often forgotten after a Save & Load. Room type would show up after load as "None". Note: Save games with this bug will still be broken on Load. The game will assign these rooms type "Cell" as a guess.
- Fixed: An issue that caused Save Games to load very very slowly (appearing to crash) if you had created a single very large room
- Mealtimes [Secret]