Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Gangs
- 2 Gang Territory
- 3 Contraband trading
- 4 Others
- 5 Bug Fixes
- Sometimes a Legendary prisoner who arrives through Intake will also be a gang leader.
- They will immediately assume control of their gang, and will establish a leadership hierarchy.
- Can promote gang members into Lieutenants, up to a maximum of 1 lieutenant per 10 soldiers.
- Can recruit non gang members into the gang. (Must visit the prisoner first)
- Are fiercely loyal to their leaders
- They will become angry (temperature increase) if their leader is being punished in Solitary or Lockdown
- If a gang leader is killed, the entire gang will immediately try to start a riot
Gang Territory Capture
- Gangs will attempt to take control of key areas of your prison.
- The attempt is called a 'Play', and is led by a Lieutenant.
- He will gather a group of gang members together and give them instructions.
- The soldiers will then proceed to the zone in question, and assert their authority over that zone.
- If they are unchallenged, the territory will turn their colour and they will have ownership of it.
- The player cannot build or change room setups within gang territory
- Once captured, territory shows up in the Gangs view as the colour of the gang who has claimed it
- Rival gang members are not permitted into the territory
- Non gang members can enter the territory and use the facilities (e.g. Phones), but must pay Protection Money to the gang
- Gangs accumulate money from non gang members this way, and will use the money to buy equipment such as stolen weapons
- From time to time a lieutenant will arrange a 'Play' to revisit the territory with a group of soldiers, as a show of force.
- Sometimes a gang will be strong enough to take a territory from a rival gang.
- They will only attempt this if they have sufficient numerical advantage.
- A lieutenant will arrange a Play and will send enough soldiers to take the territory by force.
- Once a gang has claimed a territory, they must be Evicted to remove their influence.
- Click on the EVICT button in the gang view to begin this process.
- Any gang members within the territory will immediately turn hostile.
- Nearby gang lieutenants will arrange new 'Plays' in an attempt to re-capture their territory from your guards.
- Once you have defended the territory for 24 hours, the ownership reverts to 'Unclaimed'.
Securing a territory
- With enough guards, you can protect a territory against any gang control.
- Nb this can only be done with an unclaimed territory - any gangs must be evicted first.
- Security rooms also count as territory, and are automatically guard controlled.
- Guards can project their power from security rooms to any neighbouring territory.
- E.g. a security room with 10 guards inside will 'project' 10 guards onto all neighbouring yards, common rooms etc.
- Nb. 'Neighbouring' means there must be a door between the security room and the yard/common room.
- All prisoners can now trade their stolen contraband with other prisoners for money.
- Prisoners will sell items they don't particularly want, and use that money at the shop or to buy other items from other prisoners.
- The price of any item is based on the supply and demand of that item within the prison.
- The approximate trade prices of all items can now be seen in the Intelligence / Dangers view.
Ranged Weapon Accuracy
- All ranged weapons have had their accuracy nerved (previously 100% for anyone).
- Tazers: 60% accuracy
- Tazers used by Armed guards: 70% accuracy
- All other ranged weapons: 70% accuracy
- All other ranged weapons used by Armed guards: 90%
The following rooms now all require Prison Labour to be unlocked:
- Mail Room
- Additional Contraband can now be stolen from the following rooms:
- Forestry : Saw / Axe / Spade
- Guard deployment screen now uses same layout engine as Jobs
- 0008467: [Graphics] Horizontal lines in graphics (John) - resolved.
- 0009547: [Control & User Interface] Mails can be cloned (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0003138: [Graphics] Visitor appears with invisible body (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009058: [AI & Behaviour] Prisoners are escorted to parole rooms zoned for other security levels. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009281: [AI & Behaviour] 500 prisoner grant wont complete (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009282: [AI & Behaviour] Mailroom - Sorted Mail stacks sit on desks. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009236: [AI & Behaviour] Prisoners are not purchasing from Shop and Shop Front on Northern walls are not being manned. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0005689: [AI & Behaviour] Prisoners should use showers in their cells during shower regime if their cells have it (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0002791: [Gameplay] Foundation-expansions don't complete with doors on the corner (lim_ak) - resolved.
- 0009143: [AI & Behaviour] Guards not escorting, prisonners in handcuffs die (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0006686: [Graphics] Dog Crates don't have proper textures (lim_ak) - resolved.
- 0009171: [Graphics] Road Gate Pillar render layering (lim_ak) - resolved.
- 0002497: [Graphics] Improper layering (lim_ak) - resolved.
- 0002847: [AI & Behaviour] Dog patrols generate door open jobs when patrolling cell blocks. (stargazy) - resolved.
- 0007708: [Platform Specific Issues] Case sensitive filesystem issue (crash) (John) - resolved.
- 0007285: [Control & User Interface] Mouse pointer position is not aligned with the actual click position! (John) - resolved.
- 0007342: [Performance] Game stuttering/freezing every 3-5 seconds for around the same amount of time. This happens constantly. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0003080: [AI & Behaviour] Dog leashes stretch (stargazy) - resolved.
- 0009256: [AI & Behaviour] Shop works to ineffectiv. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009254: [Graphics] Shop fronts placed in the corners of a building freak out. (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0001569: [Gameplay] Build a foundation without lights (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0009230: [Graphics] Shop Front has missing/incorrect Toolbar Sprite (Icepick) - resolved.
- 0007338: [Control & User Interface] GUI unusable with 4k UHD display when using windows dpi scaling set to 150% (John) - resolved.