Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released on Nov 19th 2012 with details at http://forums.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/introversion/viewtopic.php?t=3444
A video of the new features was posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDuir8qz2k
- Fog-of-war overhaul in response to community feedback
- Areas hidden by fog-of-war are now rendered in darkened greyscale instead the solid roof effect
- Walls, floors and Static objects under fog-of-war remain visible but greyed out.
- Guards and CCTV now have a longer view range
- The Chief has a long view range
- Workmen, Cooks and Doctors have a shorter view range compared to guards
- The game is now more permissive when loading corrupted saved games. It will no longer crash. Errors in the save file will be reported to debug.txt.
- Bug fixes