Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Prisoners can now perform different jobs during a new 'Work' regime activity
- Create employment opportunities with the new 'Jobs' button in the Deployment screen
- Prisoners not employed during the 'Work' regime treat it as 'Free Time'
- Currently available prisoner jobs: Laundry, Cooking, Cleaning, Workshop
- Note: The rooms must be accessible, i.e. Prisoners can't cook if the kitchen is Staff Only
- Note: Eventually you will pick who can work, but for now every prisoner is permitted to work
- New rooms and objects have been added to support creation of a Laundry service within your prison
- Clean prisoner uniforms are distributed around the prison in Laundry Baskets
- Dirty uniforms are collected up and brought back to the Laundry room, where they are washed in machines
- Prisoners now get undressed in their cells before Shower Time, and return to their cell after to re-dress
- They will change into a clean uniform if one is available, leaving behind their dirty uniform for laundry.
- Prisoners now have a 'Clothing' need that reflects how clean their clothes are
- Note: Clean prison uniforms will be stored on any table space, or on the floor, in the Laundry
- You can now create workshops and use them to convert cheap raw materials into trinkets of value
- Raw sheet metal will be dropped off in your workshops
- Your Prisoners will use the circular saw and hydraulic press to manufacture car number plates
- These will be sold at midnight for a profit
- Note: Sheet metal and License plates will be stored on the floor in the workshop.
- Build tables if you prefer your rooms to be tidy
Families and Visitation
- All Prisoners now have various family members, listed in their Rap Sheet. Some prisoners have no family.
- Family members will want to visit an inmate from time to time
- You can now create a visitation room, and visitors will start to arrive every day (8am - 8pm)
- Prisoners can also take visits from their lawyer
- Note: All bios from old save games will be re-generated to support this
- Prisoners can now help out with the cleaning of your prison
- New room: Cleaning Cupboard. This is required to assign Prisoners to the cleaning job.
- Janitors and Prisoners will now clean inside individual jail cells, so long as the cell is open to them
- The rendering of decay has been improved - e.g. muddy floors, dirty shower cubicles, overgrown pathways etc.
- Surfaces will now Decay 50% slower than before
- Food Ingredients will now be stored on the kitchen floor if there is no available fridge space
- Older prisoners now have older faces, and are less likely to be incarcerated for certain crimes like Joyriding etc.
- Fences now visually join onto walls better
- Electrical cable and water pipes now come in stacks to prevent flooding your deliveries area
- Fixed: Workshops no longer award you money per square.
- Fixed: The deployment system would not always update correctly, leading to a single grey sector
- Fixed: Crash bug in planning mode when drawing off the edge of the map
- Fixed: Dead staff members will no longer be paid a daily wage
- Fixed: The game would not render correctly on Windows Vista or higher when non-standard desktop DPI settings were used
- Fixed: Prisoners under lockdown in their cells would sometimes leave their cell to go to lunch/yard etc., only to be chased down immediately by guards and returned