| Logic Circuit
The Logic Circuit acts exactly like a Logic Gate, but with one difference - you can have as many inputs and outputs as you want in the game. However, the logical operations are still the same. The logic circuit works with remote connections only. Therefore, the inputs must be from other remotely connected objects, and the output must go to another remotely connected object. The connect tool can be found in the Utilities menu.
Below is a table listing all possible operations in the game (set by right-clicking the Logic Circuit), and what they do.
|Operation||Input 1||Input 2||Output|
Logic Circuits are an advanced feature that may be a powerful tool to help automating complex prisons, but they are in no way needed for a prison to be operational.
Logic Circuits can be used to control anything that can be connected to.
- The most basic use of them is probably in power switches, since "true" signals require power to send.
- A "NOT" gate can be used to create an airlock system, where only one gate in the pair will open at a time. The same principle can be used to make sure that only one generator is connected to a grid and vice versa.
- You need to use Status Lights as a relay or the state tracking will not work. Lever -> Status Light -> Logic Circuit -> Status Light -> Lever
- Logic gates are recommended for experts only, as they are quite difficult to set up and run.
- Logic gates are not available on console or mobile platforms, and are only accessible through the PC platform.