Jump to navigation Jump to search
Future Tech Pack
- Security - a group of new devices based around the idea of increasing the security levels of your prison.
- Electrified Fences & Glass Walls - These new wall types are designed to help manage your prisoners by both helping to keep them inside whilst also helping to keep an eye on what they do whilst inside.
- Prisoner Tracking - Prisoners can be equipped with tracking belts which all them to be tracked within your walls - which allows you to monitor their health and misconduct.
- Keycard Doors - Jingling metal keys are a thing of the past. These new door types will use keycards along with the new tracking belts; though this level of access can be revoked at your own discretion.
- Advanced Searchlights - This technological marvel tracks misbehaving inmates automatically. Equipped with a CCTV camera, a dramatic cone of light, and an incorporated siren, nothing, and no one will go unnoticed.
- Video Booths - These new devices offer your prisoners the connection to their loved ones that they need without the risks of physical meetings.
- Personnel - The people using the technology is just as important as the technology itself; until the robots take over that is, luckily at the moment though they still take orders and treats.
- Stun Batons - Equipping your prison with better tech is one thing, but equipping your staff is even better. With Stun Batons, your standard guards and any riot guards that are called will be better able to handle any confrontations that do happen.
- Robot guard Dogs - These good lil bots "Byte" & "Subwoofer" are more than happy to help in securing your prison. They may be not have the best battery life when compared to their fur-covered brethren but they make up for it with their improved detection skills.
- Alexis Lin - When looking to the future of your prison security needs, no person is better equipped for the job of managing your prison. Alexis is highly trained in the art of prisoner suppression and misconduct management.
- Visuals - Function is important but so is the aesthetic, and I will fall on this perfectly symmetrical hill if I must.
- Uniforms - The second uniform pack has arrived, with this pack both your prisoners and staff will gain a new futuristic style to complement the other new additions.
- Flooring - Every angle besides a right angle isn't necessarily a wrong angle. Embrace the future that are Triangular and Hexagonal flooring tiles.
- Clock Face - When time becomes confusing and jumps forward, you can now keep record of it with a nice fancy blue clock face - ooh.
The Slam (free update)
- Visitor only Zone - A new sector that will be prioritized by civilians, allowing them to enter or exit the prison through specific points.
- Deployment times - Two more time slots have been added to the Deployment Scheduler, allowing for more control over your guard deployment.
- Quick Connect - This wiring option has been improved so that only specific items will be wired to one another.
- Gang Segregation - This gang feature has now been updated so that non-gang members will now be blocked from using cell blocks or dormitories assigned to gangs.
- Staff Rota - You can now choose how many staff can take breaks specifically for Guards, Workers, and Cooks, instead of a general setting for all staff.
Fixes & improvements
- Guards will no longer put prisoners in cells or holding cells that contain the living undead. They’ll now clear the room.
- Fixed missed case where zombies clear target in chase target logic if target loaded into object
- On-Screen Visual Effects no longer trigger in Escape Mode
- The warden in Warden Mode can now no longer become undead. They just become dead.
- Cleaned the art for a couple of sprites in the Undead pack
- Undead no longer get big heads through mutator.
- Undead no longer imitate trolls by spawning under bridges.
- Warden is now able to target zombies within Warden Mode
- Escape Mode Players will now no longer be affected by undead danger flags.
- Pumpkins no longer change sprites when damaged in Escape Mode
- Skip button - Delivers prisoner to delivery zone if no acceptable cells
- Dismiss squad member no longer shows when a the player is solo but allows the player to remove the first slot when the squad is 2 or more members
- The game over window for escape mode now correctly shows the sprite of the wardens that the players kill.
- The squad navigation sound will be blocked unless the player has at least one squad member not including themselves
- Lightning will no longer freeze the screen for the non-host player
- Non-host players can now see how many Prisoners are unable to be assigned a Cell
- You can always see the range of guard towers now if there is a sniper assigned to the tower in multiplayer"
Miscellaneous Improvements and Fixes
- Options to choose between the new clock types have been added to the existing clock type menu and added the future clock skin
- Doors have discovered that they are actually doors, and not an entity. They no longer become instantly destroyed by prisoners with the deadly trait.
- Emergencies are now correctly hidden when they should not be accessible
- Accountant sprites will no longer occur when spawning visitors via the cheat menu
- Fixed the rendering issue that was caused by the incorrect render depth/height of items placed on the shelf.
- Cooked food is no longer taken to the pantry. Cooks have realized that the food is meant to be eaten.
- Dripping pipe sounds now only happen when the item is connected with water
- The "Random" wardens and dog option can now be a saved preference"
- Weapons are now showing correctly in all orientations
- Fixed orientation issues with guards to prevent precision errors
- Guards manning monitoring stations, are now able to look for misbehaving prisoners if Prioritised Monitoring is enabled
- Brick and Concrete walls are no longer duplicated in the planning build tool
- Workmen now use chainsaws and axes to cut down trees instead of bare hands.
- Cooks have realized that food should be on the serving table, not under it.
- Renamed "searchlight" items to "search light"
- Staff can now use snack machines in rooms not marked as Staff Only areas
- Planned doors now correctly check if neighboring planned foundation cell to update indoor status
- Large Planned doors now have both cells indoor status updated"
- Fixed inventory crash in Warden Mode.
- Quick build edge walls will now replace wall material if different to quickbuild.
- Staff room can now only be linked to a kitchen if staff needs are enabled.
- Reworked the quick connect system to allow for more than one favored target for each wired object.
- Fixed issue with yellow line tiles not being saved correctly before completion.
- Gang bandanas will now always be rendered no matter when the option is enabled
- Fence Wall added as a "plannable" Fence.
- The range duration for guard towers is now bound to real life time not game time
- Reduced the render depth of coffee machines
- Trees planted in the indoor tree planter have had their placement corrected
- Prisoners are no longer prevented from using the ferry as a path to Canteens
- Food is now placed on the correct side of secure doors
- Fixed policy load preferences when "Cleared for Transfer" isn't active
- Fixed missing characters certain languages
- Fixed translation of "Language" for Traditional Chinese
- Forum, Patch Notes for Future Tech Pack and The Slam Update, 2022-11-21.