Since the game calls this "Rooms", should the page be at Rooms instead of Room? Fluclo (talk) 17:58, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
Your recent good faith edits are being reverted by me for several reasons:
- The basketball icon you provided (which was uploaded by Joeis13) is already in use by the Yard.
- The Armoury and Library are unreleased rooms. and it is uncertain if they will change or be removed. Therefore, the table should only contain fully released rooms.
- The Basketball Court is not a confirmed room, and no information can be found on it.
- Your edits are causing some style errors to appear on the table.
Please discuss any further edits you may have to the article here.
- -- RGeezy911 (Hello) (UTC)
i think Armoury And Library WON'T be removed. I have again put into table. Please do not delete. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 19:28, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- I made sure that people know that the unreleased rooms Library and Armoury may change or not be implemented.
- I have changed the page slightly to allow for upcoming rooms to be displayed. However, I don't feel that the "Upcoming" images you added were necessary because they seem out of place with the rest of the article. The same warning can be made with plain text instead of an image. Thank you.
- -- RGeezy911 (Hello) 08:01, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
Awesome. Thats okay with me
Reverting "Likely Objects" Column
The likely objects column was reverted because it contained similar information to the minimum requirements column. Therefore, it became redundant to have both.
-- RGeezy911 (Hello) 19:39, 15 December 2013 (UTC)