The Rock (update)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Placing Water over land tiles
- Placing land tiles over water tiles
- Placing utilities over water
- Visual Water Blend
- Cliff Edge
- Skilled Fighter
- Expert Fighter
- Extremely Deadly
- Extremely Quick
- Extremely Strong
- Extremely Tough
- Extremely Volatile
- Escape Artist
- Fixed an issue that caused Snipers to go to occupied Guard towers.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cooks to operate CCTV Monitors, Phone Taps and Door Controls.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent teachers from arriving at the prison.
- Setting custom security sectors will no longer block some programs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the use of “Free Fire” in Unlocked or Staff Only security sectors.
- The Appeal Tooltip for Death Row has been improved.
- Fixed a visual issue with new wall types in Utility view.
- New walls are no longer transparent for Gunfire/Taser line of sight.
- Fixed an issue with inmates stuttering their way to the Yard.
- The “Force Riot” function is now working properly.
- Custom security sectors do not block Escape Mode cell assignments anymore.
- Fixed an issue that prevented armed guards from shooting on GABOS.
- Fixed an issue that prevented external staff from walking through Visitor Doors.
- Fixed some crashing issues.
- Implemented some quality of life improvements for clients in a multiplayer game.
|Version||Release date||Notes||Forum Link|
A new patch for PC, Mac and Linux versions, addressing several issues introduced in The Rock and Island Bound updates.
A new update for the PC, Mac, and Linux version of Prison Architect containing more fixes to issues and bugs, overall improvements based on both players’ and internal feedback and some cool new features for Island Bound!
Fixed multiple issues related to AI and deployment as well as added more improvements to island generation on maps with Island Bound DLC.
Fixed similar issues that were fixed in 1.01a but addressed just for Mac and Linux versions.
Added island generation on expanded map parts, fixed path finding issues and issues causing the game to crash.
Fixed an issue that was preventing Mac players from launching the game when using a fresh install.
- Cleared for Transfer and The Bucket Patch Notes on Steam
- Cleared for Transfer and The Bucket Patch Notes on PDX Forum