Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deployment context presentation and visuals improved. Now you can see your prison!
- You can now assign Armed Guards and Dog Handlers to patrols and zones.
- You can now have 2 different intersecting patrol routes.
- Patrol routes and zones can now be prioritized, to ensure your most important areas are manned first.
New Items, Floors, Walls
- New Walls & Doors: Yutani Wall (Sci Fi), Visitor's Door, Secure Door (with a flap to deliver food trays to prisoners inside a cell), coloured Fence Gates.
- New Floors: Mud, Grate, and Solaco (Sci Fi - goes great with the Yutani Wall).
- New Objects: Table (Small) Bench (Small), Bleachers, Bush, Trees (Snowy Conifer, Palm), Lights (Flood Light, Street Light, Wall Light), Shower Pillar, Ironing Board (Small), Office Chair, Door Mat.
- New furniture such as new chairs, short benches, short tables will fulfill room requirements.
- New Jungle plot and Snowbound plot options added, to start a new prison on.
- New Guard Pavilion towers are unlocked for players who sign up for a Paradox account.
- Keyboard hot-keys added for cycling through options in in-game item menus ([Z] and [X]), and for closing menus ([C]).
- Rotations for more of the existing objects and furniture that didn't have them (Workshop Saw, Press, Roadgate, Ironing Board, Altar, Bench).
- New Moving/Relocating Objects feature. Just double-click an object, re-position, and a Worker will do the rest.
- Staff and Dog names added.
- New Bureaucracy researched option. When starting a new game, you can begin with everything researched.
- Additional x10 game speed button.
- Filters and sort-by options added to the Objects menu.
- Metal detector searches now search both the inmate and the box they’re carrying.
- New context-sensitive quick “Add Doors” function, to any wall. Just double-click on a solid wall.
- Prison cleanliness mutator option "Reduce Dirt Build Up".
- Security Camera artwork now indicate the direction they're pointing.
- New quick menu links from the top HUD bar. Clicking on 'Danger', 'Days', 'Balance', Guards, etc. all launch various UIs.
- Clone tool region increased in size.
- Added code that will allow modders to specify menu sprites for any of their objects, enabling modders to attach any image to an object.
- The Mutators (menu) can now be accessed and adjusted mid-game. This is handy for players who wish to turn off/on Mutators in other player's prisons.
- Added Hedge rounded end pieces, and improved all hedges to look better with shadows and when doors are built on them.
- Ability to search for Objects via a specific room, in the Objects menu text box. E.g. type "Yard" to filter and show all Yard objects.
- "New!" yellow star icons now display for any newly added features.
- Prisoners & Staff can now be seen by CCTV cameras in Warden Mode.
- Logistics context presentation and visuals improved. Now you can see your prison.
- Fixed an issue where the Water Boiler was not connecting to water pipes (due it being damaged or moved).
- If you fire staff while the game is paused, only the first staff member that was clicked on will now be fired.
- Guards/Snipers in Guard Towers are now protected from the weather/rain (as if they were indoors).
- At shower time prisoners will now correctly prioritize communal shower rooms, before cuing to use another prisoner’s cell shower.
- The tooltip instruction for the Room Clearing functioning has been added to the Rooms Tooltip.
- When building Quick Rooms, Cell doors are now kept open until the room is completed, to allow workers to enter and finish the room.
- Doors are moved from the Objects menu and into the "Walls & Doors" menu.
- Fix: Moving electrical utility items will now spawn new wires.
- Fix: The correct Warden sprite shows in the staff reports screen.
- Fix: Certain advanced items are now counted in a Grant's requirements (e.g. Visitor booths instead of Tables).
- Snipers now carry Jail Keys, enabling them to get around the prison and into the Armory easier.
- The Bookshelf now caters to the prisoner's "Literacy" Need a bit. A green zone displays its area-of-effect.
- Guards operating certain stations will not participate (leave their station) in prison searches or Shakedowns.
- Guards will now open doors for separated dogs. If for example the dog's handler is killed.
- Added a Borderless Fullscreen Mode option, which is also changeable via the PDX Launcher.
- The Main Menu now included a page system for our dev updates. Allowing us to keep previous/older updates, and tell you all about the latest additions and improvements.
- Added a Screen Display option for players with multiple monitors, which is also hooked into the PDX Launcher.
- New screenshot mode available as a game option, in the Options Menu. Toggle On/Off by holding [H] and pressing [Enter].
- Fixed an issue where sprinklers were showing healing animation when triggered.
- Added support for PDX Launcher on startup
|Version||Release date||Notes||Forum Link|
- "The Slammer" Update is Now Live! on Steam