Hello, Khane, and welcome to the Prison Architect Wiki. We hope it'll be to your liking.
We have compiled below a few tidbits of information you might find useful:
- If you'd like suggestions on where to contribute you can check out the work needed page.
- If you plan on making any major changes it is recommended to read the style guidelines first.
- For major article changes it is best to experiment on your sandbox page before publishing the final revision.
- Most of the (raw) information on the wiki can be found in the Template:Path folder (PDS games only).
- Talk pages
- Feel free to discuss articles on their discussion page (the second tab above the article's name).
- You can ask help through the talk pages of the wiki volunteer staff (listed here and here).
- To sign your messages with username and the date, type
- Most of the icons double as links. Clicking on one will lead to an article about it (try the game's icon above).
- You can reach other PDX wikis through the Paradox wiki hub.
- You can remove this message by editing your userpage and removing the following:
Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you spot anything in need of improvement, feel free to make an edit. And again, welcome to the wiki! ~ Paradox wiki community (Testing out my welcome template on you. ;) --Quasi (talk) 23:14, 27 September 2012 (UTC))
- Thanks I'm Right now trying to add more images from the GUI in-game Khane (talk) 21:36, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
I changed your infoboxes so that they have a width of 225px. They tend to get really small with only the images and the price in it. I think it looks even better now! :) --Quasi (talk) 22:24, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I used 7-zip to extract the dat files. It works just like an archive. Glad I could help!
Stub and other templates
I like the style you applied to the stub template and others, though it looks strange on smaller screen/window sizes, with text being broken over two lines. Can you look into this, or revert to the old style if necessary? --Quasi (talk) 20:19, 30 September 2012 (UTC)
- I tried fixing this with this template But there's a line I don't like there. It should be quite easy to get rid of it so when someone or when I get around to it i'l apply it all of them --Khane (talk) 21:07, 30 September 2012 (UTC)