Hello, Namj13, and welcome to the Prison Architect Wiki. We hope it'll be to your liking.
We have compiled below a few tidbits of information you might find useful:
- If you'd like suggestions on where to contribute you can check out the work needed page.
- If you plan on making any major changes it is recommended to read the style guidelines first.
- For major article changes it is best to experiment on your sandbox page before publishing the final revision.
- Most of the (raw) information on the wiki can be found in the Template:Path folder (PDS games only).
- Talk pages
- Feel free to discuss articles on their discussion page (the second tab above the article's name).
- You can ask help through the talk pages of the wiki volunteer staff (listed here and here).
- To sign your messages with username and the date, type
- Most of the icons double as links. Clicking on one will lead to an article about it (try the game's icon above).
- You can reach other PDX wikis through the Paradox wiki hub.
- You can remove this message by editing your userpage and removing the following:
Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you spot anything in need of improvement, feel free to make an edit. And again, welcome to the wiki! ~ Paradox wiki community
I've also replied to your question on my talk page
- Thanks, I must have missed the link when looking over the infobox yesterday. I've only used a sock-puppet when the GoF Wiki was using a bot to add copyright templates to some of the images; I didn't know it was also used for maintenance edits. Thanks again for the info. Namj13 (talk) 18:21, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
News on mainpage
I think the box shouldn't be overloaded with too many news. In my opinion 5 is a good amount so the layout will not get too overloaded.