Hello, PinkFloyd, and welcome to the Prison Architect Wiki. We hope it'll be to your liking.
We have compiled below a few tidbits of information you might find useful:
- If you'd like suggestions on where to contribute you can check out the work needed page.
- If you plan on making any major changes it is recommended to read the style guidelines first.
- For major article changes it is best to experiment on your sandbox page before publishing the final revision.
- Most of the (raw) information on the wiki can be found in the Template:Path folder (PDS games only).
- Talk pages
- Feel free to discuss articles on their discussion page (the second tab above the article's name).
- You can ask help through the talk pages of the wiki volunteer staff (listed here and here).
- To sign your messages with username and the date, type
- Most of the icons double as links. Clicking on one will lead to an article about it (try the game's icon above).
- You can reach other PDX wikis through the Paradox wiki hub.
- You can remove this message by editing your userpage and removing the following:
Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you spot anything in need of improvement, feel free to make an edit. And again, welcome to the wiki! ~ Paradox wiki community
Hello PinkFloyd, thanks for joining the wiki and for contributing! It's always nice to see someone helping out in a positive way.
I just wanted you to know that I think your idea for the grants article is pretty good, and I encourage you to continue editing and learning how to use the wiki along the way.
I have only one suggestion for your work, and that is to not include the images of the grants. I feel it would be redundant to have images of the grant's in-game text, as the article is already serving that information. Regardless, you're doing good and I'll be glad to help if you need it.
- In response to your reply, yes this is your talk page! As mentioned in the Welcome box above (which you can removed if you wish) you can reply to questions here. If you have a question, you can visit the talk page of the editor you wish to ask it to and click on the "Add Topic" button on the top. However, when responding to an active topic, just click on the "[Edit]" button next to the subject in order to add your text.
- Also, if you need a more quicker response from me, try sending me a private message on the forums. My username is also RGeezy911.