Requesting Delete of file
Since you're the most recent active admin on this wiki, I figured it'd be a good idea to message you.
I'm requesting the deletion of the above image because it's a personal image that I no longer want hosted here.
I uploaded it here years ago when I was an active editor, but for privacy reasons I no longer want it here.
Uploading a new version of an image
I just found out that there's some weird issue with updating images. I wanted to upload a new, blue version of the icons I uploaded while ago, for example this file down here:
As you can see, smaller icon shows up as the outdated version. IT's because of size (32px) put into the image code I guess. I googled a little bit and found this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Ue3vm0w9svt3yjb5
Would be nice to have this fixed if possible. I've tried using frameless and none attributes but it did not work.
- I uploaded the icons as a new images. Could you delete the old ones (these down here)?
- Icons show up as blue when it's not 32px. Weird as hell.
- BadAim (talk) 03:04, 27 June 2019 (UTC)
- I'm familiar with the bug, it's a MW issue. Have you checked that it is not a cache problem (with a force-refresh of the browser cache)? The ones you asked to delete show as blue files to me. Also, I looked at your sandbox and moved some stuff to the main page. BTW, you can always try tables for info. ~ SolSys (talk) 20:42, 29 June 2019 (UTC)
- You can still see one of these book images up there (the second one) being yellow. I used hard refresh and nothing. For some reason wiki uses the old version of the file if image size is 32px. First below 31px, second 32px, third 33px.
- BadAim (talk) 04:12, 1 July 2019 (UTC)