Jump to navigation Jump to search
Staff Needs (continued)
- New staff break behaviour
- Staff will now take a break when they feel they need to, providing there are enough guards idling
- No more than 10% of your staff will take a break at any time
- Staff will stay on their break until their needs are taken care of, but will give up eventually if nothing is available
- Fixes to staff needs provisions:
- Staff Rooms and Staff Canteens are now assigned a nearby kitchen in the Food Logistics view, just like any normal Canteen.
- Chefs from that chosen kitchen will handle stacking and cleaning food trays.
- The assigned kitchen can be overridden manually as normal.
- More food trays and staff meals will be ordered automatically when you have staff needs enabled
- Stopped chefs from stacking dirty food trays with stacks that were miles away in a different canteen
- Fixed tons of issues with staff not using providers when on their breaks
- Fixed serious issues with food trays not been cleaned and replaced when in staff canteens
- The staff tooltip widget in the top bar now shows ALL guard types, including dog handlers, snipers and armed guards
- Staff Morale
- Affected by happy staff versus unhappy staff,
- Affected by long term staff deaths
- Affected by currently injured
- Affected by salary
- Staff wages
- Staff will go on strike if morale falls to 0%, and demand a large pay rise to return to work
- Chefs/Gardeners/Janitors now have needs
- You can now issue the command 'search for tunnels' from any cell toilet.
- This will search all toilets in the block for escape tunnels.
Steam Cloud saves
- You can now use the cross-platform Steam Cloud to store your prison and campaign save games.
- Simply toggle the checkbox on the save screen in order to enable/disable this feature.
- The save window will show which save games are on the cloud with a handy icon.
- Save games made when Steam Cloud is disabled will be saved on your local machine only.
3d mode improved
The following will be suspended during riots, or during staff strikes:
- Delivery of daily supplies
- Garbage collection
- Exports collection
- Prisoner intake
- Collection of dead bodies
- New weather icon in top toolbar
- 'Overcast' visual effect now only applies to outdoors (which will look greyed out)
- 'Heatwave' visual effect only applies to outdoors (which will look very bright)
- Rebalanced all weather probabilities, making 'clear skies' more common, rain/overcast/snow less common
- Weather now has a chance to change every 12 hours (previously 24 hours)
- Fixed : Riot Guards refused to fight when in prisoner controlled sectors
- Fixed : Emergency staff sometimes "fell" out of their vehicle long before it arrived at the Deliveries zone
- Fixed : All new prisoners are not assigned parole times properly. This remains the case until save/reload.
- Fixed : Added pages to CI menu to prevent it running off the screen
More Bug Fixes
- 0011379: [Save & Load] Prisoner Needs Table in savegame are stored twice (lim_ak)
- 0011173: [Control & User Interface] Japanese Text not wrapping (lim_ak)
- 0011346: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Canteen starved of trays (Chris)
- 0011393: [AI & Behaviour] Riot police got stuck in riot zone (Chris)
- 0011402: [AI & Behaviour] Staff not eating meals, staff canteens not used (Chris)
- 0011369: [AI & Behaviour] Security won't eat (Chris)
- 0010925: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards refuse to move (Chris)
- 0011371: [AI & Behaviour] Armed Guards don't move (Chris)
- 0011394: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Meals improperly distributed (Chris)
- 0011364: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards instantly leave Riot van when they arrive (Chris)
- 0011419: Game assigns prisoners to eat in staff rooms (John) - Fixed in 12b hotfix