THIS VERSION IS CURRENTLY ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY THE BETA BRANCH FOR STEAM USERS OR BY THE BUILDS PAGE
- Added a multiplayer mode to Prison Architect, build a prison cooperatively with up to 8 people!
- While in a regular sandbox game of Prison Architect you can select to Go Online and host a multiplayer game that people can join.
- This game can be publicly listed or set to private and protected with a password.
- When players have joined you can see them as a marker in the world and can see what material or object they have currently selected and are about to build.
- This is our first alpha release of multiplayer mode, with a focus on getting the core functionality working. This means that some features are not currently available to connected clients and we plan on adding them over time as we continue working on multiplayer.
- Features currently disabled on remote clients but will be coming in the near future:
- Wire connections
- Emergency callouts (can be controlled but can't be called in)
- Prison Grading
- Added Custom Report Window which can be used by scripted objects to display a mod defined report screen when you click on the object, similar
- to the Prisoner's rapsheet. Simply set HasCustomReport to true on the scripted object, and then call SetReportTabs to add tabs to the report.
- In the script's PopulateReport function, use the add and remove report component functions to display components for the given tab index.
- Components can be modified later using the SetComponentProperties function.